|POSITION:||Corporate Work Study Program - Student Worker Program Supervisor|
|REPORTS TO:||Manager, Student Relations|
The Corporate Work Study Program (CWSP) is an integral part of the education at Cristo Rey Jesuit High School Milwaukee. It delivers many real-world educational benefits for its students. The program has evolved into an innovative means of providing students with crucial hands-on, professional work experience. As a result of working in a business environment, students create positive relationships in the business and professional communities, build their resources, acquire valuable job experience and marketable skills, develop a network of business contacts, gain exposure to a wide range of career opportunities, inculcate a strong work ethic, and increase self-esteem.
CWSP is seeking an individual to provide support and supervision to CRJHS Milwaukee students participating in the CRJ Student Worker Program and will involve oversight of a group of students (15-20 students depending on the day) on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and occasional Mondays through the first week of June.
This is a part time hourly paid or volunteer position located at CRJHS Milwaukee. The hours are from 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and occasional Mondays. This position reports up through CWSP.
- Provide student supervision in the dedicated student worker space
- Monitor student engagement and support student time management, accountability, and organizational skills
- Address and document student behavior and work performance issues as needed
- Model professional behavior in interactions with students
- Engage with partners on an as-needed basis to problem solve or troubleshoot small issues during the workday (CWSP remains the primary point of contact)
- Ensure student compliance with CWSP policies and standards, most specifically uniform and personal technology use
- Fill-in for driving shifts as needed (AMs, PMs)
- Experience working with high school students or in a school setting
- Professional work experience in corporate, non-profit, or educational institutions
- Basic classroom management skills
- Ability to establish rapport with students and communicate effectively with them
- Possess basic technology acumen
To apply for this position:
Interested candidates should send their resume to John Pandl, Human Resources Associate, firstname.lastname@example.org