|POSITION:||Associate Director of Advancement|
|SUPERVISOR:||Senior Director of Advancement|
|SCHEDULE:||Full Time; 12-month|
Cristo Rey Jesuit (CRJ) Milwaukee is part of a national network of 37 high schools transforming urban education through a unique integration of college-prep academics, professional experience, and spiritual formation with a focus on students of limited financial means. As a private, Catholic, Jesuit high school serving 430 students, Cristo Rey Jesuit’s mission is to provide an affordable Catholic secondary education with a college prep curriculum and Corporate Work Study Program to prepare graduates for success in college, work, and life.
The Associate Advancement Director is responsible for the strategic leadership of all aspects of the annual campaign including direct mail, donor portfolio management, solicitation, and the yearly Milwaukee Stars Merengue signature event. With a donor-centered focus, this position engages students, volunteers, and donors to achieve yearly targeted fundraising and stewardship goals.
- Develop annual fundraising plan in accordance with Cristo Rey Jesuit’s Catholic and Jesuit mission.
- Coordinate multifaceted annual appeals.
- Manage a portfolio of high-end annual donors; identify, cultivate, and maintain relationships with foundations and program officers, individuals and corporate donors in collaboration organizational leadership.
- Develop strategy and execute CRJ’s signature event. Effectively manage all logistics and lead the development of concepts, themes and formats that engage supporters, increase brand awareness, and grow revenue.
- Successfully track annual fund success, KPI, and strategic initiatives for the Board.
- Working with the Advancement Specialist, prioritize and submit grant proposals for funding consideration and oversee impact reporting.
- Serve as school liaison and enhance relationships in the community.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of fundraising experience, or other relevant experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and written /oral communication skills
- Discipline to develop and implement effective fundraising plans and evaluate for results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite; familiarity with donor database systems – DonorPerfect a plus
- Flexibility in scheduling with occasional evenings and weekends necessary
- All CRJ employees are required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination unless a vaccination exemption is requested /approved.
To apply for this position:
If you are qualified and interested in this position, send: a letter stating personal intent and a comprehensive resume, to:
Shannon Watry, CFRE, Senior Advancement Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Preference will be given to applicants who apply by Monday, January 31, 2022. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis thereafter until the position is filled.
Cristo Rey Jesuit High School provides equal employment opportunities to applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, sex, or national origin.